The Dragino N95S31B temperature & humidity sensor allows for remote monitoring of outdoor temperature and humidity. It comes with a built-in temperature and humidity sensor and is ideal for professional remote monitoring targeted at smart metering, grid operators, smart cities, building automation, irrigation systems and so on. It is easy to install and fully integrated with the Withthegrid online application for remote monitoring and controlling the device.
- Easy installation
- Data is visualized via the Withthegrid online application
- Fully integrated with the Withthegrid application for sending commands and changing parameters
- Built-in 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, designed for long term use up to several years
- Built-in temperature & humidity sensor
- waterproof anti-condensation casing
The online Withthegrid application is designed to give the user a complete overview of asset performance. You can view historic performance, set thresholds and alarms and enrich the overview with manual measurements from the field.
Deep integration with this temperature and humidity sensor allows you to:
- Automatically detect anomalies
- Have a real-time status of outdoor temperature and humidity
- Monitor follow-up actions for your personnel
|Supply Voltage||2.1v ~ 3.6v|
|Operating range||-40 ~ 85 °C|
|Max. continuously current||130mA|
|Max. boost current||2a, 1 second|
|Device size||13.0 x 5 x 4.5 cm|
|Device weight / pcs||180g|
Most relevant specifications of the Distance detection device are mentioned above. For more information regarding the products specifications, requirements and benefits these can be found in the datasheet. The datasheet can be retrieved from the datasheet button on the left-hand site of the page.