The Decentlab DL-MBX-001 ultrasonic distance sensor, measuring distances/levels allows for remote monitoring. Through LoraWAN connectivity monitoring can be provided for (e.g.): Outdoor remote monitoring; Water level monitoring in running water; Flood monitoring; Wastewater management; sewer system monitoring; Level / depth monitoring in water tanks; Snow level monitoring; Presence detection: car parking monitor; Waste management / smart bin: monitor waste bins and recycling containers; Smart agriculture: fill level monitoring in grain, fertilizer or pellets silos; Irrigation ponds monitoring. It is easy to install and fully integrated with the Withthegrid online application for remote monitoring and controlling the device.
- Easy installation
- LoRaWAN Class A protocol
- Data is visualized via the Withthegrid online application
- Fully integrated with the Withthegrid application for sending commands and changing parameters
- Unattended real-time monitoring for several years without replacing batteries.
- Robust polycarbonate enclosure: weatherproof, impact-, UV-resistant (IP67).
- 2 alkaline (C-type) batteries.
- CE compliant, Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU.
- 17 cm x 8.1 cm x 7 cm
The online Withthegrid application is designed to give the user a complete overview of asset performance. You can view historic performance, set thresholds and alarms and enrich the overview with manual measurements from the field.
Deep integration with this liquid level and temperature sensor allows you to:
- Automatically detect anomalies
- Have a real-time status of liquid: level/depth/temperature
- Relative pressure measurement
- Monitor follow-up actions for your personnel