Leak detection for district heating is an important element to maintain pipelines as they are prone to leakages and digging damages. Without continuous remote monitoring these faults are not detected in time. With this remote monitoring solution asset owners can monitor their pipelines in real-time.
Why leak detection devices?
-Direct detection of excavation damage
-Continuous monitoring of pipes during warranty period (and beyond)
-Savings of operational man-hours
-Reduced administrative burden (direct and automatic historical measurement reports incl. audit trail)
-Extended lifetime of pipes
-Less serious damages and lower damage costs
–Easy installation by smartphone or tablet with direct connectivity to device
- Modern LTE-M mobile communication allows for communication with device even during setup.
–8 loop measurement device
- Connect up to 8 loops (for example for a 4-wire pipe system)
-Time synchronisation and offset
- Allow for measurements at the same time from multiple devices or specifically assign offsets to ensure independent measurements from each device.
-Cloud based advanced monitoring software
- Create alerts, monitor thresholds, assign actions for your personnel all from one
always accessible dashboard
- Insert manual measurements including standard routes
|Description:||Remote monitoring for leak detection in ( district heating) insulated pipelines|
|Product code:||Model DH.C8.Batt
|Range and accuracy||Insulation resistance (Range: 5k Ohm – 1G Ohm, Accuracy: ± 10% + 0.1% of range)
Loop resistance (Range: 0-500 Ohm, Accuracy: ± 2% + 0.1% of range)
|Voltage||10V (Imax 10mA) – 250V DC (Imax 4mA)|
|Measurement frequency (adjustable)||1X/5 minutes to 1X/week|
|Norms:||Conform the EN-norms EN 14419, EN 55011, EN 61000-6|
|Battery life:||38Ah, 6 years with 1X / day measurement|
|Power supply:||Battery or 230V|
|Encryption:||End-to-end DTLS encryption|
|Firmware over the air update:||Yes|