Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website, Platform and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website, Platform and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website or Platform:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
- The internet service provider
We save the following data to your account: passwords and usernames. This way, you don’t need to provide us with your data again.
methetnet B.V. offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of news and development. We use an opt-in system Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- Secure environment of data that comply to the standards of ISO 27001
- Secure environment of data that comply to the standards of ISO 27002
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
- back-ups of the data and employee confidentiality statements