This flow sensor by Teneo is a Lora based remote monitoring device to monitor pipelines for the risk of legionella infection. This device monitors water flow and water temperature. Due to its patented design with multiple temperature sensors it is able to accurately monitor whether flow was present or not.
- Manage multiple risks with one device: risk monitoring of legionella, monitoring of water use and leaks and monitoring of daily living activities
- Easily connect the device through your LoRa one provider
- Direct notifications, receive alarms in case of water leaks
The online Withthegrid application is designed to give the user a complete overview of asset performance. You can view historic performance, set thresholds and alarms and enrich the overview with manual measurements from the field.
Deep integration with this water flow meter allows you to:
- Automatically detect anomalies
- Have a real-time status of your water flow
- Monitor follow-up actions for your personnel
- Change device settings such as flow trigger, heater temperature and measurement frequency
- Configure the device based on pipe material and diameter
|Dimensions||55 x 82 x 32 mm (enclosure)|
|Temperature range||– 20 ⁰C to 60 ⁰C|
|Material type pipes||Copper, steel, alupex, tyleen, PCV|
|Device positioning||Horizontal and vertical|
For more information regarding the products specifications, requirements and benefits these can be found in the datasheet. The datasheet can be retrieved from the datasheet button on the left-hand site of the page.