The Dragino LDDS75 ultrasonic distance detection sensor allows for remote monitoring of distance/levels. The device detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor, and uploads the value ultimately allowing for remote monitoring of horizontal distance measurement, liquid level measurement, parking management system, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, bottom water level monitoring and so on.
It is easy to install and fully integrated with the Withthegrid online application for remote monitoring and controlling the device.
- Easy installation
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A protocol
- Data is visualized via the Withthegrid online application
- Fully integrated with the Withthegrid application for sending commands and changing parameters
- Built-in temperature compensation
- 4000mA or 8500 mA Li-SOCI2 battery for long term use
- Waterproof Enclosure
- Ultra low power consumption
- Flat object range 280mm – 7500mm
- Cable Length : 25cm
The online Withthegrid application is designed to give the user a complete overview of asset performance. You can view historic performance, set thresholds and alarms and enrich the overview with manual measurements from the field.
Deep integration with this temperature and humidity sensor allows you to:
- Automatically detect anomalies
- Have a real-time status of your distance/levels
- Monitor follow-up actions for your personnel