The RadioBridge high precision tilt sensor can detect the angle from a 0-degree vertical orientation with a precision of 0.1 degrees. Additionally, changes to the tilt angle relative to the starting position can be reported. You will know the position of your remote poles at any time.
- Easy to install
- Built-in radio that talks directly with the LoRaWAN wireless network
- Enclosure tamper detection
- 200,000+ transmissions on a single battery and a 5-10 year battery life depending on usage
- User replaceable battery
- Integrated internal antenna
- Over the air sensor configuration in the field
- Automatic low battery reporting and supervisory (sensor health) reporting
The RadioBridge high precision tilt sensor is integrated with the Withthegrid asset monitoring platform. As a result, alerts can be set for each deviation which will be delivered to the user via email as well as visualized in the platform dashboard. The dashboard features time series data, geographic visualization, asset condition overviews and data exports. In short, you will be in total control of your assets.