Atim’s flood detection device allows for remote water leak detection. This application is particularly crucial within underground pipes such as heating networks and water distributions. Through LoraWAN connectivity monitoring can be provided for (e.g.)
Water leaks in data centers, water leaks in underground heat networks and liquid leaks in electrical transformer stations. It is easy to install and fully integrated with the Withthegrid online application for remote monitoring and controlling the device.
- Easy installation
- Data is visualized via the Withthegrid online application
- Fully integrated with the Withthegrid application for sending commands and changing device parameters
- Unattended real-time monitoring
The online Withthegrid application is designed to give the user a complete overview of asset performance. You can view historic performance, set thresholds and alarms and enrich the overview with manual measurements from the field.
Deep integration with flood/leak detection devices allows for:
- Automatically detect anomalies
- Detect leaks
- Monitor follow-up actions for your personnel